Regal Armoire del Sol
Warm and welcoming, the Regal Armoire del Sol offers authenticity via old-world craftsmanship that’s not often seen in contemporary furnishings. Stunning hand-carved rosettes embellish the lower cabinet doors, and smaller flourishes are seen throughout the piece. A gray washed-over beige wood finish with florals and scrolls painted in neutral tones of cream and taupe provides additional appeal, and iron pendant hardware adds just the right amount of contrast. This spacious cabinet features four doors that provide access to a roomy interior that is ideal for storing treasures of all kinds.
• Solid mahogany wood construction with hand-carved details
• One adjustable shelf on top and a pre-cut hole for electronics cords
• Aged finish in pale Celeste blue and ivory tones
• Antiqued pendant hardware on doors
• This armoire can be finished in any of the finish options shown - with or without the painted motif
Note: White Glove is required for this item